- Do people seem to mumble or speak in a softer voice than they used to?
- Do you feel tired or irritable after a long conversation?
- Do you sometimes miss key words in a sentence or frequently ask people to repeat themselves?
- When you are in a group or crowded restaurant, is it difficult for you to follow the conversation?
- Do you need to turn up the volume on your TV or radio louder than your family likes?
- Do you find it difficult to hear the doorbell or telephone ring?
- Is carrying on a telephone conversation difficult?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we recommend a hearing evaluation. Please ask us to schedule you for an appointment to evaluate your hearing and to learn more about hearing solutions that might work for you.