- Patients with HMO or Referral-based insurance must obtain an active referral to the appropriate physician prior to their appointment. Referrals not obtained will necessitate rescheduling of the appointment.
- Patients are reminded of appointments by the Auto Reminder system when scheduled at least 2 business days ahead. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, respond through the system or simply call the office at (817) 261-9191, option 1.
- Patient Copays, Deductibles, and Coinsurance are due at the time the service is rendered.
Central Park ENT maintains a policy of high standards and ideals. In keeping with that standard, we require patients to respond with the respect shown by the physicians and staff. Abusive language or actions will be grounds for termination of doctor/patient relationships.
- Patients are asked to contact the office with at least 24-hour notice of cancellation or rescheduling an appointment.
- Surgeries Canceled with less than 48 hours notice may be subject to a Cancellation Fee.
- Central Park ENT maintains a Diversity Statement that is enforced in every aspect of doctor, patient, and staffing conduct. The Compliance Officer and/or Administrator will deal with violations according to the provisions of the CPENT practice and the law.
- Office Closure due to inclement weather will generally follow the pattern of AISD closures. If staff can get in to reschedule patients, they will do so. It is advisable to contact the office for appointment verification if you are in question.
- New patients, or patients not seen in over six (6) months, are to have completed the necessary paperwork prior to their appointment time.